- NSD Therapy® Repairs Slipped Discs, Neck & Back Pain Fast!
- Common Spinal Conditions
- Posterior Facet Syndrome
- Schmorl’s Nodes
- Hypertrophy Of Ligamentum Flavum Causes & Best Treatment
- What Is A Degenerative Disc Disease & How To Treat It?
- Disc Herniation Treatment That Repairs A Slipped Disk
- How A Disc Gets Damaged
- Bulging Disc Treatment Through NSD Therapy®
- Spinal Decompression
- Indications For NSD Therapy®: Slipped Disc, Neck & Back Pain
- Effectiveness Of NSD Therapy®
- NSD Therapy® Locator
There Are Limited Contraindications To NSD Therapy®
NSD Therapy® is the safest conservative treatment of the neck & back. Learn the Contraindications to NSD Therapy® from Experts today!
Book Your Appointment Now!
Contraindications to NSD Therapy®
Most neck pain, back pain, and slipped disc patients can be treated effectively through NSD Therapy®. NSD Therapy® is a precise method and system of neck and back care. These integrative method of spine care combines the best techniques in chiropractic with targeted clinical physical therapy under one roof. But, it doesn’t stop there; NSD Therapy® also incorporate proper nutrition, lifestyle modifications, exercise rehabilitation,,, and treatments through advanced therapeutic devices. Advanced spine technology such as the RxDecom® is the most critical component of NSD Treatment or Therapy.
TheraMod™, the manufacturer of the RxDecom®, provides additional insights and comprehensive training, education, and resources: enabling our participating physicians and health care workers to be at the forefront in the non-surgical rehabilitative treatments. Immense efforts and significant resources are employed to ensurethorough training and continuing educational programs for all our NSD Therapy® centers. So, rest assured that that that the care you get from an NSD Therapy® center is the best possible therapy therapy methods for your spine.
Published Research on Decompression Treatments of the Spine
According to medical research, spinal decompression therapy is the most effective form of non-surgical, non-invasive spinal treatment for neck and back pain. However, as with any procedure, not every person will be a candidate for the NSD Therapy® It is important to check with your certified NSD Therapy® provider to see if treatments given through RxDecom® are right for you. There are limited contraindications to NSD Therapy® (RxDecom®) are listed below:
- Spinal tumors
- Acute spinal fractures
- Recent spinal surgeries (less than six months)
- Surgical fusions/hardware in the spine such as plates, screws, and rods
- Severe spinal osteoporosis
- Stage IV (end-stage/severe) spinal arthritis
- An abdominal Aneurysm
- Moderate to high doses of blood thinners
If you should have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact our panel of experts to further assist you.