How Many Sessions Before You Get Better?
NSD Therapy® enables the healing of the injured and malfunctional spinal segments. The most impressive aspect of NSD Therapy® is the holistic methods and systems of care it can offer those with neck pain, back pain, nerve pain and slip-disc. Most of the patients that seek our help often ask: “How many sessions do I have to go through”? The number of treatment session depends on the severity of your slipped disc and overall health. If you have a severe slipped disc and are in bad health: the number of treatment session can be 30 or higher.
Fast Facts on NSD Therapy®
- It offers neck pain sufferers the best neck pain treatment options that other methods can not.
- If you have a slip-disc, NSD Therapy® offers you the better slip-disc treatment option. Treatment for slip-disc is better through NSD Therapy® methods when compared to physical therapy, chiropractic, medication, injection or surgery. The targeted method of slip-disc treatments offered by NSD Therapy® methods is unmatched by other methods of surgical or non-surgical treatments.
- NSD Therapy® is focused on fixing all spine related issues and as such it helps to repair even nerve damage resulting from prolonged pinched nerves or slipped disc condition.
- The treatment you get through NSD Therapy® is through the best of Chiropractic, Clinical Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation, Nutrition and much more. The focus of NSD Therapy® is to get you better in every way. Targeted care provided through NSD Therapy® leads to faster repair and regeneration of your spinal discs.
- NSD Therapy® is not painful
NSD Therapy® Benefits: Spinal Discs and Support Structures of the Spine
Non-surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy or NSD Therapy® is the world’s BEST Holistic Method of Spine Care. Repair, regeneration, and fixing of the spinal disc are critical, and as such the primary goal in your treatment. However, fixing and repairing of a spinal disc is not possible without improvements in supporting structures of a spine. The supporting structures are the joints, muscles, and ligaments of the spine. It is the only method of treatment that addresses all aspects of the spine in the most comprehensive manner. It is this comprehensive approach that has made NSD Therapy® the best holistic methods of spine treatment.
NSD Therapy® is not just for the spinal disc, but also for the muscle, ligaments, and joints. Our research has established the fact that a spinal disc cannot function at a 100% capacity if the supporting structures (muscles, ligaments, and bones) are not working at optimal levels. This highly advanced form of care was launched to heal spinal disc without surgery or injections. In fact, it has a better success rate than surgery or injections.
How Many Session Will You Need?
The number of sessions required for the repair and stability of a spinal segment is dependent on many factors. Other factors such as the overall health and well-being of the patients as well as the level and severity of damage. Damage to muscles, ligaments, and joints (bones) will have a significant impact on the number of NSD Therapy® treatments rendered to patients. Depending on the severity of your condition and its chronic nature, your health care provider will suggest a proper course of NSD Therapy®. In most cases, patients require about 25 to 30 sessions of NSD Therapy®. Some may need a bit more, depending on the severity and chronicity of their condition. We hope to have sufficiently addressed how many session you need to heal a slipped disc without surgery or injections.